- What is Home Healthcare?
Home health care is a service that is offered as an alternative to hospitalization or other institutionalized care. Pathfinder Home Healthcare offers services to senior citizens who are injured or sick and would otherwise have to be hospitalized.
- What are the benefits of choosing home healthcare over being hospitalized?
There are many benefits to choosing home healthcare over hospitalization:
- More comfortable in your own home surrounded by loved ones and friends
- Promotes faster healing than hospitalization
- Allows for more freedom than being hospitalized
- Much more cost-effective
- How do I know if home healthcare is right for me?
- Some things to ask yourself when considering home healthcare are:
- Will I need additional care after treatment?
- Are my healthcare needs short-term?
- Is my home properly equipped (or able to be) for me to receive in home healthcare?
Before making a final decision on whether or not to choose home healthcare, you should discuss these and any other questions you may have about choosing in homecare with your doctor.